"Every good and perfect gift is from above" James 1:17
Congratulations! She is so beautiful and I can't believe she is already here! I can't wait to meet her.Lindsey Clasen
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet her this winter!Love you!Kate
Precious little Claire! She is just perfect. So glad to have her here safe and sound. Can't wait to meet her and see you two do the parent thing. God bless you all!
Way to go Claire. You're free!
Congrats! She is sooooo beautiful. luv, The Weavers
Congratulations! She is so beautiful and I can't believe she is already here! I can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteLindsey Clasen
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet her this winter!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Kate
Precious little Claire! She is just perfect. So glad to have her here safe and sound. Can't wait to meet her and see you two do the parent thing. God bless you all!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Claire. You're free!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is sooooo beautiful. luv, The Weavers
ReplyDelete